The German company Carberry GmbH is pleased to announce the renewal of the GREEN FILTER assortment. 18 new fuel filter items are already available for order from our warehouse!
Fuel filters are used to trap polluting solid particles contained in fuel (gasoline or diesel). Undue replacement can lead to such unpleasant consequences as increased fuel consumption, irregular operation and a drop in engine power. Therefore, we suggest using GREEN FILTER fuel filters, which will serve you well for a long time.
The current expansion is suitable primarily for Japanese-made vehicles. The list of new products includes fuel filters for the following popular models:
- Article IK0142 for MAZDA CX-5 11->;
- Article IK0148 for HONDA CR-V 12->;
- Article IK0156 for SUBARU Forester 12->.
The line of GREEN FILTER fuel filters is distinguished by:
1. Impeccable consecution to the technical regulations of the vehicle manufacturer;
2. The use of high quality filter materials;
3. Special innovative design of filter element, which allows you to trap any smallest particles of dirt;
4. Full compliance with OE quality.
It should be noted that all GREEN FILTER spare parts have certificates of the ISO/TS 16949:2009 standard and have received the appropriate permits for use in the EU countries, Russia, as well as in the CU countries. The company is completely confident in the quality of its products and therefore provides a one-year warranty.
Specialists of the German company Carberry GmbH are pleased to announce a new product group on the market of automotive components: automatic transmission filters under the GREEN FILTER brand! The company continues to expand its product range and about 50 articles of these filters are available now on the automotive components market.
The automatic transmission filter performs the same function as any other filter - cleaning. However, it is necessary not to protect against the negative effects of the environment, but to protect the unit from the products of its own wear. All car owners know how it is important to carry out car maintenance and to change oils and technical fluids in a timely manner. Nevertheless, not every driver knows that it is impossible to be limited only on replacing filters and engine oil, neglecting the filter and oil in the automatic transmission, which negatively affects the service life and quality of the automatic transmission elements. Therefore, we recommend that you perform timely renewal of filter elements in all vehicle units.
The following distinctive features of automatic transmission filters from GREEN FILTER should be noted:
• use of multilayer composite materials within filter media ensures the maximum filtering effect;
• the materials used in the production and the dimensions of the finished products fully comply with the OE quality and specifications of the car manufacturers;
• most automatic transmission GREEN FILTER filters are supplied with gaskets necessary for their replacement.
It should be noted that all GREEN FILTER spare parts have certificates of the ISO/TS 16949: 2002 standard and have received the appropriate permits for use in Russia, the CU countries, as well as in the EU countries. The company is completely confident in the quality of its products and therefore provides a one-year warranty.